Wednesday 29 July 2015

Sketch from soul

Hi Everyone,
I am Ashish and Welcome you back in my small world of blogging, Actually, today i am going to tell you about the guy i love the most, Yes its me,

Some time People Ask me What i actually do, is i am a 3d Artist or a Graphic artist or Concept Artist and trust me its hard for me to answer in options

Answer is Yes i am Graphic artist love to work in 3d and sketching is my passion and yes i love to do what you are reading right now,

Sketching okay, i have draw something which i want to show you guys and need your feedback,
a Facebook comment or twitter reply, comment on post will work equally



If you like it you are allowed to show it

If you want me to change or do something new you comment down below

Thank you guys
Love to see you here
God Bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

its a good 3ds blog