Saturday 13 September 2014

i want to fly

"नमस्ते"
the above words are in Hindi language,
in India we use it to say hello,

Its being a long time, I post some thing in my blog,
Actually i start studies again about our field,

today i start learning Rigging and the topic is Parent/child Linking, and i am very existed to learn Rig

okay now back to the topic, haha

I have a little story about a kid who have dream to fly high in the sky, and us you all know the kid of human don't have feather,

so he start praying from the god to make him fly, and one day god come to him and bless him with the holy power of fly and at last "HE FLY"

okay story end..
i know one thing, A thing you will Agree with me
"WE ALSO WANT TO FLY"
I ALSO WANT THE SAME

so when my mentor Ask me to pose a rig
i completed my dream




today i completed my oldest and beautiful dream
I want to give a big thanks to My teacher

THANK YOU

modeled and rig in Maya

thanks for be a part of this post
thank you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

its a good 3ds blog