Monday 30 June 2014

Mudbox V/s Zbrush

Hello guys regards
I am back again, hi to all the 3d artist and lovers

Actually i have a good news for myself that i am going to take class for Photoshop and some basis 3d sculpting from 17 of this month, really excited to share my knowledge to students.

My main motive is to make them aware about the glowing career in CG world
fingers crossed...

When i was starting sculpting almost 2 week ago, i get confused with two software that is
Autodesk Mudbox
& Pixologic Zbrush

My question was what is the difference between the both?
Why industry prefer the Zbrush instead of Mudbox?

And i Google it and i got a response on some CG site
that was
"Try both and select the best"
and i decided to walk on this words

I practices both software one by one and its take 2 weeks to clean my mind

First i started with Autodesk Mudbox, it is good and here are the reviews



  1. I found it more easier to handle 
  2. You have all default short cuts of Maya and you can also set your shortcut commands according to the software you using
  3. Tools are limited and powerful
  4. I can easily paint texture to the model
  5. Image loading is easy
  6. Tools are same as Digital painting tools of Photoshop , the only difference is that you are painting a 3d model 
  7. I like the posing option  
The one think i want to say is 
"if you are a fresher and if you don't have the Graphic card or you planning to buy with next salary" please don't  
By doing this you can just spoil your time because it doesn't work without Graphic Card

on the other hand when i try Pixologic Zbrush 
only one thing i want to say 
"Awesome" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

its a good 3ds blog