Monday 7 April 2014

free look

:)
Hello guys its 9:00 AM here, so good morning from my side, and its early enough for a artist to leave the bed,
whatever,
guys today i am getting a strong feeling to introduce myself

hey I am Ashish Saini, age 21, a student in our CG world, love to work with various Softwares
like:
Autodesh 3Ds max,
Autodesk Maya,
Blander,

Adobe Photoshop,

and
Learning
Zbrush,
Mudbox,
Boujou etc

guys all the software i mentioned above are just for fun

But i want to carry the 3d modelling stuff
i want to be character artist with the skills of a render artist and lighting and texturing too,

i Belongs to India and i want to put my best to do something for my country, so i pay some time for Social activities in my local area and i do some 3D graphic Work for them

they want a Book to be render and i did it

have a look guys>>

-final render-



-Clay Model-




thanks for watching guys enjoy other post

Worked in>>
Autodesk Maya,
3d Max,
Mental Ray
Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

its a good 3ds blog